The Low Profile Roof Vent (RV56SG) is designed to be a non-obtrusive solution to vent via your roof. It is a alternative option to traditional cowl vents and due to its low profile and aerodynamic design it can be installed quick, easy & even under solar panels. This product will make venting throughout your roof a simple and attractive option.
Available in 4 colours, Dark Charcoal, White, Light Grey and Black.
Low Profile Roof Vent Features
- Low Profile Design
- Quick & Easy to install
- Metal Body for maximum durability & longevity
- Can be painted
- Aerodynamic design to resist rain and wind. The curved and overhanging top protects from
wind and rain penetration
- Internal deflector also protects from water entering the circular opening in the base
- Compliant with AS3959 for bush fire zones up to BAL-40
- Can be installed on metal & tiled roofs
- Large 580x600mm aluminium flashing
- Can be installed underneath solar panels (due to low profile design)
- 2mm aperture steel mesh keeps pests out of ducting
- Includes 150mm neck and 125mm neck adapter (choose which suits you best)