The SolarWhiz 40W With Night Kit and Adjustable Digital Thermo/Hygrostat is one of our medium–sized solar-powered roof ventilator units. Designed and manufactured in Australia and developed to withstand the harsh Australian climate. Ideal for extracting air from localised areas such as smaller houses or units, second-storey of two-storey structures as well as small shops. It expels heat from your roof and replaces it with fresher, more ambient outdoor air. It uses solar energy to function, keeping the heat away from your home on hot summer days.
The included Adjustable Digital Thermo/Hygrostat provides total control when your Solar Whiz operates and you can deactivate the system to keep the heat in winter. The Night Kit will run during low-light hours such as heavily overcast days or night-time and this enables your Solar Whiz to run on mains electricity once the solar charge has depleted.
SolarWhiz 40W Solar Powered Roof Ventilator Features
- Strong heat extraction, helping you keep cooler,
- Less use of heating or cooling to stay at ease,
- Humidity and condensation control, prevention of mould and fungus growth.
- Reduce the heat in your rooftop space.
- Save energy and cost of operation as low as possible for your air conditioning system.