The Timbr DC ceiling fan (TIM72BKWA) is an efficient 72″ 3-blade fan, designed to impress and complement any large living areas with its elegant style.
Thanks to its innovative design, the Timbr provides an impressive blade span of 183cm for maximum airflow and performance. This ceiling fan features an aerodynamic blade design and has great capabilities, with the ability to move up to 18,531 m3/hr. The blades are made off Paulownia timber, which is light-weight and moisture-resistant type of highly sustainable plantation timber.
The Timbr consumes up to 36W on the highest setting, making it a perfect choice for energy efficiency. Included is a 6-speed remote control which lets you reverse the fan for use in summer and winter.
This model is also available in a White/Natural finish and a White/Weathered Oak finish. It also comes with LED light. See separate listings included below.
Timbr DC Ceiling Fan Features
- 6-Speed Remote Control
- Reversible from remote for summer / winter use
- 36-Watt Motor (on high speed)
- Only consumes 6W on lowest speed!
- Hand-finished timber blades, crafted from Paulownia – a light-weight, moisture-resistant and highly renewable plantation timber.
- Ceiling to blade drop 300mm (approx)
- Moves large volumes of air thanks to the large blade span and aerodynamic blade design
- Suitable for indoor / covered outdoor use , ideal for large enclosed spaces and al fresco areas.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**