Please note that the wall controller requires a specific and accurate hole size in the plasterboard/gyprock. Please view the fanco recommended installation guide for more information.
The Eco Silent ceiling fan from Fanco’s new DC ceiling fan with ‘Remote and Wall Control’ range is a sophisticated choice for any area of the home, including covered outdoor and coastal areas. The included wall control and remote control allow you to select from six-speed settings, the highest of which produces a powerful 11,060 m3/hr airflow. The fan is also reversible via the remote only.
Differing from its previous models, the fan motor is slimmed for a sleek transition across its 48” diameter. This fan builds upon the popularity and quality of previous ‘Eco Silent’ models and is sure to be a great choice for bedrooms and living areas.
Eco Silent DC Specifications
- Suitable for indoor installation ONLY
- 6 Selectable speeds via wall control
- Energy efficient 35w DC motor
- Uses only 7w on the lowest speed
- 13-degree blade pitch
- Suitable for raked Ceilings up to 15 degrees
- Timber (plywood) blades
- 1-9 hour timer function
- Includes modern wall control, remote control
- Reversible motor (with remote)
- Quiet Operation
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**